[Fixed for V0.41] CSB dungeon V0.40

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lunever
Grand Druid

[Fixed for V0.41] CSB dungeon V0.40

Post by Lunever »

1) The lock (04) at Enc. z01/x11/y20/south (RTCEd L4,13,1 south) has somewhat improved to the last versions - it is operable and does not crash the game. It does not open its door though if fed with a gold key. Couldn't test what lockpicks do with it since I did not yet find them.

2) The special function floorpads in the FulYa-level are still not working properly. So far I only ascended ip there through Dain, and despite having brought red gem and pendant ferral to the proper tiles Zystazes happily respawn. More striking however is that tile "I" at Enc. z00/x41/y40 (RTCEd L24,26,0) opened its door although my party did not possess any boots of speed, which is supposed to be required for that door to open.

3) In the "Demon Chamber" that guards the forge of FulYa I encountered an unusual large number of gigglers, many of the carrying treasure. I think I killed about 7, about 5 of them carrying treasure (can't say exactly because I've been chasing them around and in the end killed many of them after having them cornered on the same tile I had cornered others before, so in the end there was a huge treasure pile left). The giggler treasure isn't supposed to accumulate in the demon chamber, is it?
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

After Dain I ascended again to the forge of FulYa through Neta.

4) When I fed 2 keys of B to the double-lock east of the Demon Chamber the door AND the wall opened, instead of just the door. So all in all pickable locks are still not operating correctly.

5) I encountered Lord Chaos in the north-eastern part of the level. Is he supposed to wander off that far (or did he maybe even use a teleporter not meant for him)? If so, shouldn't he return to the proximity of the FulYa-pit at some point?
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Done Ros.

6) I couldn't get at the speedbow in the Zooooom area, the pit just doesn't close.
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Done Ku, didn't spot any other bugs.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

1) Fixed.

2a) I think you misunderstand how these triggers work - they only prevent *some* of the Zytazes respawning (which is what both RTC and CSB do) not *all* of them as you seem to suggest.

2b) Fixed

3) Fixed

4) Fixed

5) Yep - that's normal. Once you enter the Demon chamber the teleporters that constrain the monsters are switched off. When you next return, they could be anywhere.

6) Fixed.
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Thank you!