stuck again

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
bubbleandsqueek
Novice

stuck again

Post by bubbleandsqueek »

please please help i am stuck again, i successfully passed through the 3 gate puzzle just inside the skull keep with the aid of a speed spell and thanks to a few tips from this forum but i am now stuck a small way away from this up the stairs past a few wizards there is a door and a pressure pad but it doesnt work the door, the walk through mentions minion porter of some sort but i have no idea what that is or does. please help as i cant wait to carry on this legendry game.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Porter (and Scout) Minions aren't available in RTC-DM2...however, they aren't essential to complete any puzzle in the game (except perhaps obtaining the Tempest Sword...plus Porter Minions are incredibly useful if you have large quantities of, say, axes to cart back to the shop). I'm not sure which door you're at ('cause it's been nearly a year since I last played DM2) so I'll let someone else give you a more substantial answer :S.
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Note in RTC you should be able to put an object at ther pad standing in the corner and run for the door

In normal DM2, you could use a porter on the square, and drop an item, or my favourite was to jus tthrow a heavy object and watch it land on the tile

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”