A Sony Playstation 3 or 3 Sony Playstations?

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PadTheMad
Lo Master

A Sony Playstation 3 or 3 Sony Playstations?

Post by PadTheMad »

Ok, eBay's at it again, this time with some brights spark selling 3 Sony Playstations for $900USD!

When read carefully, there is nothing wrong or misleading with the listing, just some idiot cleverly crafting words to fool people, and fool he did. Some other idiot bought these '3 Sony Playstation Systems'. It's debatable on who is the bigger idiot - the guy selling or the guy buying..

All I can say is 'haha you should really read listings on eBay!'. He was prob so excited that he found 'Sony Playstations, 3 of them' that he forgot to read what he was really bidding on. :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

And in case the listing goes down, here it is (no pictures as there were none on the listing):

HOT ITEM! Not PRE-ORDERED..HAVE IN HAND...All are American Systems

THERE IS NOWHERE TO FIND EVEN THE 20GB SYSTEMS THIS CHEAP....BUY THESE INSTEAD!

FREE SHIPPING!!!

PAYPAL ONLY!

Will Ship Within 5 days of Payment.

FUN FOR ALL THE KIDS!

FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!

You're bidding on Sony Playstations, 3 of them.

Bid with confidence.

No Games on Controllers included. systems only.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Heh, excellent. I love it when people do stuff like that, although bad luck on the foolhardy buyer.

I remember someone seliing a Crystal X-Box Box (yes, just the box) for hundreds of dollars..... :D
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

Yeah, I heard about that one too! The seller did it just to prove a point to his friend that you can sell anything on eBay!