Heroes

Discuss anything about your favourite books, TV, films, cinema, theatre, music, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Heroes

Post by linflas »

This is a new TV series showed on NBC. Of course, i'm not supposed to be able to watch it because i live in France, but well... internet is full of people sharing things...
If you like stories about ordinary people around the world discovering extraordinary abilities, i strongly recommend watching this one. A bit "4400" but better imho.
I especially like the japanese guy who can... well, i let you see by yourself :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Oh, yeah, sorry this was a great find by my friend

It's like lost in that it's all about charatcer stories, interconnection etc, except it's about people finding out about superpowers, but in a very real world way.

I'm worried that later on it will turn into exactly what lost has, lots of confusing 'keep the plot arc going' messes but for now with the starting 11 episodes it's really good

The japanese guy quickly has grown to be one of my favourite charatcers
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

I remember reading somewhere that Channel 4 has bought the rights to show Heroes in the UK (as a replacement show after losing Lost to Sky).

Dunno when it's going to be aired here though - they've just started showing trailers the 3rd season of Desparate Housewives, so I imagine that Heroes won't be until after that's over.