The bestest thing in the world to me would be DM on a DS.

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
boyflea
Expert

The bestest thing in the world to me would be DM on a DS.

Post by boyflea »

Come on.

Dungeon master.

Nintendo DS.

Touch screen and everything.

Super sweet.

Anyone know of any emulators? The closest I know of is a SNES emulator for the DS which runs the crashing-when-the-first-doors-open DM rom. BOO.

Imagine RTC or CSBwin on a DS. Go on. Get in.
The stonework walls? Pristine. The floor? Level. The waterworks? Flowing. Central heating? The Dragon in the basement was grumpily heating the pipes. Lord Chaos consulted the blueprints again, looking for the bathroom. #playmygame!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

This topic was brought up somewhere else, but I forget if anyone expressed interest/ability in the port off the top of my head...
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

Played the pre-alpha and it looks pretty promising. All they have is the first level mapped out with nothing else in it. You can walk around and that's about it. Can't really say much else about it until it's in a playable state.

Best off linking to the actual website as the forum Paul posted is in French :P

http://dmds.sourceforge.net/
boyflea
Expert

Post by boyflea »

Ah this is sweet. As soon as I figure out how to put it on my DS Simply card I'll be sorted. :)

Sorry about the dupe post.
The stonework walls? Pristine. The floor? Level. The waterworks? Flowing. Central heating? The Dragon in the basement was grumpily heating the pipes. Lord Chaos consulted the blueprints again, looking for the bathroom. #playmygame!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

totally beside the subject, but my friend was telling me some phone has the ported DM game on it (enulating atari) - he will find out more about it, be interesting to see where that came from!
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

We squeezed CSBwin onto a Nokia.
Had to overlap some pieces of the
window and provide a way to bring
the various pieces to the front.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Ah, yes, that rings a bell - it could well be this then! Funny to see it wrap around and be mentioned by someone else
MitchB1990
Artisan

Post by MitchB1990 »

boyflea wrote:Ah this is sweet. As soon as I figure out how to put it on my DS Simply card I'll be sorted. :)

Sorry about the dupe post.
You have to use the DLDI PatcherWith M3Simply Patches.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. Joined 27 Feb 2005 as Dark.
boyflea
Expert

Post by boyflea »

cheers dude