Kingdom of Loathing

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Roquen
Artisan

Re: Kingdom of Loathing

Post by Roquen »

Crimbo only hobo zone opened til the end of the month. Jick says regular crimbo event starts around the 14th.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I've already asked Ameena to open the sewers again! :)
Roquen
Artisan

Post by Roquen »

Special Event Alert. Clan Dungeon...scaling monsters.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Ah, is that what that is! Thanks for the reminder, meant to check in, but the password changes means it's a pain to do quickly, and I've got a Cyprus trip to prepare for :(

Will check in before the end of the night!
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

beowuuf wrote:I've got a Cyprus trip to prepare for :(
What? In your real life? Why didn't we know about it? :) But, oh, Cyprus, lucky you! Have a nice trip! And don't get used to the local temperatures too much! And send us a postcard! And don't talk to strangers! And go early to bed! :D
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, because you aren't on my D&D game which is probably the only place I mentioned it. It's snuck up on me, really. And I will. And I will. And I will..I mean won't. I'm confused already!

And *sniff* the content is locked out of bees hate you runs. See, this is why I never ascended my main character, leave it plain vanilla so I can experience all the cool content. Anyway, too busy to check it out, though will probably get back in to KoL now that the D&D game is over :(
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I still check in to KoL every day to bump up my stats a bit more at Richard, and get my daily toast from my toaster and stuffed thingys from the crane games. I think I'm about level 45 now :D.
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yeah, I was gunna hit level 50 and ascend with my main account to softcore, but given all the stuff I'm sort of missing out on when busy, I think I might put my main back to standing around waiting for world events :D we shall see

Cyprus will also stop me from joining in on the huge Hallowe'en content that's starting on friday! :(