The Silly and Seasonal Christmas Story 2008

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

"Yeah, but then you escaped by jumping out of the window while I was left to pay for your boxed set of Felicity with nothing but a worthless copper coin." Hisssa replied, hurt.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

"Folks, can we PLEASE get serious?", Zed stated loudly, with all the authority he could muster.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Everyone stared in surprise at the mustachioed man-mouse who was not known for his forceful outbursts.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

"Ok, is anyone currently bleeding?", he asked, looking earnestly from one to another.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The champions inspected each other for cuts and other injuries, with Wu-Tse getting a little annoyed that she did not seem to be getting the same level of attention as the other female champions were.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Just as it seemed that everyone was OK, Halk looked concerned after peering inside his loincloth and said:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"I appear to have an axe wound."
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

"Oh, so that's what you call it, Mr.Small!" sniggered Tiggy, slightly tipsy on Trolin Tequila.
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

The dawning of realisation entered briefly into Halk's mind was that in fact after all these years he, was a she...
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

...but no, the idea was quickly dispensed on remembering the confusion over seeing Wu Tse dressed in a full latex bodysuit with built in 'protrusion': no room for two questionable genders in this party!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Outside the door, Zyx rubbed his hands with glee as he said to his companion, "my dear Sophia, Theron wished me to delay the champions (and it is working so well hehe) however I feel only if we combine our evil champion defeating resources can we truly kil- I mean pois- I mean delay them enough...WITH DEATH!!!"
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Sophia blinked at Zyx and furrowed her brow, then opened her eyes wide -- all round and eyey -- incredulous at the sheer evillness of her fellow insanity blanket.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"Can't we just confound them with a confusing conflux of cranial conundrums and classic challenges until they calmly kill themsevles to achieve circumvention?" asked Sophia in return over Zyx's laughing and hand-wringing.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Zyx grinned madly at her and winked his wet wonky eyes, "I like the way you think, you nefarious, nasty, nether-regional noggin nobber!"
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"Umm, I'll take that as a compliment," she said, backing away to create some intricate mis-direction as far from Zyx as possible.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Meanwhile, back in the main hall, the Trolin was trying to hide the now bloodless knife under some scatter cushions and the dancing Magenta Worm was now sitting on a rather plush seat while being lapdanced by a rather unattractive vexirk masquerading as Librasulus -- in drag.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

While searching through the myriads of pockets in his cloak, Alex suddenly discovered a deep, bleeding wound; raising his eyebrows in shock, he said: "Great, first, nobody mentions me in this story, and now it seems like I am the vic-", but he fell to the floor without finishing his sentence, suddenly being the cold, emotionless body that Syra always saw in him.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she exclaimed, "have a murderer in our midst!", jumping up quickly and head-butting the trolin who had quietly returned from his knife-hiding and was leaning over her with a strange lecherous look on his face.
Last edited by Gambit37 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

The trolin fell backwards, directly landing on Gando who was busy inspecting his favourite toothpick with a wide eye.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

"Ooooh, my foots!" Gando yelped as the Trolin stamped on his tiny toes, flailing as he went down and grabbing Daroous hairy things for support.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Daroou let out a deafening yell - of pain or pleasure, no one was quite sure.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

"Don't grab my lovely new dreadlocks, you gruesome blue meany!" he yelped and promptly lopped off the Trolin's head with his special Christmas sword.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"Can we stop havng an orgy while Alex lies here dead," cried Mophus plaintively, but then Zyx's mask started falling off and he was forced to flee from the room through the secret door.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

"This isn't an orgy," chimed in Leif, "I told you, we're an anarco-sydicalist commune -- and we're just, you know... communing."
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Suspecting that Zyx was behind the whole murder, Leyla darted after him, running through the secret door just a moment before it closed.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"Teehee," said Mophus as his Zyx mask fell of, "I had no idea how I was going to get you alone for some 'christmas cheer' - now we are alone, with two masks, so I can be zyx and you can be me!"
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Leyla screamed and punched him sharply in his scary grinning mouth, watching him fall down the steps into the darkness below as she scrabbled with the latch on the door that had closed behind them.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"Two down one trapped," said Zyx outside the door to the drunk Beowuuf, "but that is not important, what is is that you must go in there with these two goblets and give one to one of the champions, remembering that the brew that is true is in the goblet of the hobbit, while the phial that was vile was poured into the gourd of the lord."
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

"O.o?" said Beowuuf, his feeble brain trying to comprehend Zyx's evil gobble-a-duke.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"Look," said Zyx, irritated from poison when handling his harmless rats, "its quite easy - the long container of the short retainer contains the pure wine of the dirty vine, while the fluted glass of the lordly ass has a black-hearted brew from a hart, bat and shrew!"