Bloodwhat? - An 80's Gamer Comic

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
bloodwhat
Neophyte

Bloodwhat? - An 80's Gamer Comic

Post by bloodwhat »

Hi, I have a comic just started up that is a loving parody of 80's games like DM and of one in-particular called Bloodwych. Most people don't know it, it's a bit of a hidden gem but If you like DM you might find some laugh's over at:

http://bloodwhat.wordpress.com

:D
ian_scho
High Lord

Re: Bloodwhat? - An 80's Gamer Comic

Post by ian_scho »

Hmmm, I don't recall it taking me 8 days to create a party :)
Please parady the fact that (for example) you could talk and trade with the monsters rather than just smacking them all the time. Took me/us 2 hours to find that out.
Also, my friend who I played with always skulked around picking up the good stuff while I toed to toed with the denizens of evil. He was the smart one.
Finally, Bloodwitch was the first ever Fantasy RPG where I saw a dragon's anus. I had assumed that they were just fiction up until that point...

Good luck!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Thanks for sharing!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
bloodwhat
Neophyte

Post by bloodwhat »

Ian Scho - Yeah just elaborating on every aspect of the game, had quite a lot of jokes around the first meeting of the heroes. Definitley using the talking to monsters thing, there was a cheat where you could distract the monster by talking to him and then get your mate to twat him! I can't say I remember the dragons anus... do you mean you assumed that dragons were fiction until you saw the anus? And then it dawned on you that dragons must indeed be real.

beowuuf - Hope you enjoy.
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

bloodwhat wrote:I can't say I remember the dragons anus...
Running around the back of 'em and smacking them behind was the highlight of the game for me... Don't think I'm fixated on it or anything :roll:

What I meant to infer was a joke - Can you have a fictional anus on a fictional monster?