QUESTION TO DEVELOP THEM OF DM

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
RAF68
Lo Master

QUESTION TO DEVELOP THEM OF DM

Post by RAF68 »

I am in order ask if Concepteurs of dm is always alive, and J 'aurais to like to see has to be what it re-seems, quelqu 'un would be or have can find photographs d 'eux? and it make what of their life???

je me suis demander si les Concepteurs de dm sont toujours en vie, et J'aurais aimer voir a quoi il resemble,quelqu'un serait ou ont peut trouver des photos d'eux ?,et il font quoi de leur vie ???
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Re: QUESTION TO DEVELOP THEM OF DM

Post by cowsmanaut »

Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I think he means he wants info about the original people who made DM (Wayne Holder and Doug Bell and umm...was there anyone else or was it just those two...), though my French isn't too great so I'm sort of guessing on what a couple of words in the "English" half of that post mean...
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

@RAF: There's some information on DME: http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=node/100. Also, use Google, there are a few things on the web too.

@Ameena: Call yourself a fan!!? "just those two", indeed! ;) It was five for the original game: Wayne Holder, Doug Bell, Andy Jaros, Dennis Walker, Mike Newton. Loads more involved in the later games, plus all the ports.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Lol okay - that scroll with the credits on was something I never really spent much time looking at ;).
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

J'aurais like to see which photographs of wayne holder doug bell mike Newton dennis walker david Simon and andy jaros
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

I remember stumbling upon a few of their photos in dmweb... I love little additions like that.