Laura Croft CO-Op game!

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Laura Croft CO-Op game!

Post by cowsmanaut »

http://store.steampowered.com/video/901454/5718

It's on steam, xbox live, and psn soonish! :)

To me this looks more like a co-0p diablo with a bit more active puzzle elements.. :) There are some gameplay vids on the net too. Check them out.

woo
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Laura Croft CO-Op game!

Post by Gambit37 »

I saw some stuff about this last year; looks very pretty and hopefully it plays better than the last three crappy games.

And it's Lara, not Laura. ;)
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

bah.. I can't help it if they spelled it wrong in the first place :D

Did you see the gameplay vids? it looks very different and plays very different from regular Tomb raider games.. like i said, diablo kind of view but a sort of adventure, shooting, puzzley game.. some nice action moments in the video I saw.. someone jumps and the other shoots out a rope to catch them.. the two players have different abilities but they merge well
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Wooo...yeah it does look very Diablo-ish...the scenery mostly like stuff out of Act III (eeek nooo hopefully no Fetishes, lol). And lots of fire-breathing, exploding beasties and stuff :D. Yeah, it looks like it could be an interesting kind of game and good in two-player mode as long as you don't end up playing with a total idiot (though presumably it's one of those where you connect up to someone else specifically rather than join a lobby and just choose a room or whatever like you can in Diablo).
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

This preview sounds pretty positive, I'd be up for trying it out with some one when it comes out.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/ga ... ht-preview
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Cool, Lara goes Diablo! Even her companion looks like a barbarian! :D