Have fun as the Bad Guy in Dungeon Inquisitor

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
aipioneer
Neophyte

Have fun as the Bad Guy in Dungeon Inquisitor

Post by aipioneer »

Dungeon Inquisitor (http://www.dungeoninquisitor.com) is a persistent browser based game that blends social networking, puzzle solving and strategic thinking and planning, where you strive to grow you Dungeon, and your army of Dark creatures and minions to take over the world, one human prisoner at a time. I did say human prisoner. You are the bad guy with a Dungeon who will use traps and combat to obtain human prisoners that you will use for a variety of nefarious things, often with unpleasant results for said prisoners.

Prisoners are the game’s core resource, needed to do everything from building and upgrading the rooms of your dungeon, summon new creatures, and of course to trap new humans foolish enough to wander in to your Dungeon – whether through their misfortune or by your design. Instead of generic prisoners, the game takes this concept to a whole new level, assigning specific attributes (Attack, Remote, Magic, Cure, Defense and Blood) and equipment (weapons, armor and other trinkets), all of which affects game play in some fashion.

All captured prisoners can be tortured and interrogated for information, together with the equipment they were carrying, you can set a trap to snare their superiors, netting you more prisoners that will allow you to “move up” the ranks in terms of the quality of your prisoners.

Prisoners are also used in the construction and upgrading of rooms in your dungeon. Think of their contribution as the “manual labor” and “sacrificial offering” to the Dark Gods to ensure that your rooms are well built. Just be careful which prisoners you sacrifice in your construction efforts.

The quality of your prisoners becomes of crucial importance when you have broken their will and interrogated them fully. The prisoner can be used to summon a creature to serve in your army. It is the stats of the prisoner that will become the base stats of your new creature. Do not turn that Knight in to a lowly Skeleton Warrior. You want to make that Knight, a Dark Knight: Something that will have the humans soiling their trousers, next time they come to visit your Dungeon, Lord Inquisitor.

Bad guys do not work well with other bad guys and Dungeon Inquisitor reflects this as there are no guilds or clans and no way to quickly build alliances for “protection.” You have to build relationships with your fellow players, something that is going to time both time and effort as you collaborate and eventually work your way up to being allies that have to literally trust each other, player to player, that comes with the risk of being stabbed in the back when the time is right…

It’s just good to be bad isn’t it?

http://www.dungeoninquisitor.com
or
http://www.chat-game.com
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Have fun as the Bad Guy in Dungeon Inquisitor

Post by Ameena »

So, it's sort of multi-player Dungeon Keeper but with captured adventurers doing the work instead of Imps?

Post by aipioneer »

This is a browser game. It focus on prisoner inquisition. You can chat with the prisoners to find more valuable clews to trap other human heroes.
Based on the prisoners and the equipments they bring, you can build a strong army to attack other players or trap high level human lords.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Oh, it's PvP? Ah, I'll pass then.

Post by aipioneer »

PvE and PvP, The inquisition is PvE.

Liwanu : In the name of my lord, what are you?
Nathan : ***
Liwanu : I know it is a treason act but... I will give you the information you need.
Nathan : ***
Liwanu : Why are you tormenting me? I can answer your questions!
Nathan : Who is your ruler?
Liwanu : Dorrell is Liwanu's ruler.
Nathan : Who is your wife?
Liwanu : Caitlin is Liwanu's wife.
Nathan : Do you have a sister?
Liwanu : Liwanu has a sister.
Nathan : Who is your sister?
Liwanu : Wendy is Liwanu's sister.
Nathan : Who gave you the knife?
Liwanu : Wendy gave Liwanu a knife.
Nathan : Who gave you the ring?
Liwanu : Caitlin gave Liwanu a wedding ring.
Nathan : Is Dorrell a lord?
Liwanu : Dorrell is a lord.
Nathan : Does Dorrell have knights?
Liwanu : Dorrell has 3 knights.
Nathan : Who is Dorrell's wife?
Liwanu : Prudence is Dorrell's wife.
Nathan : Does Dorrell have a wedding ring?
Liwanu : Dorrell had the wedding ring.