French DM Novel

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Clodius_one
Adept

Re: French DM Novel

Post by Clodius_one »

Welcome back CS and take your time to recover.
My perspective is whatever happens, never to lose my goals.

I worked on Chaos again and tried to look under the cloak. He never stopped impressing me. See on my cloud and tell me what you think he should looks like.
Even if I had given you the smallest bite, my poison will overcome you
Spoiler
Try me!
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

Thanks so much!

I am recovering mentally, it has been crushing but who says life is easy, the definition of life is to struggle against the forces of nature so to live another day. Just bought a new monitor, 4k, updated GIMP, reviewing it once more and getting ready, I am preparing to oil paint\digitize oil painting via Bob Ross techniques, continuing education using YouTube, developing thoughts on what to do next. Putting off renovations due to the panic with coronavirus and oil feuds which are all inflicting damage to the economy to harm what I find, the correction from the corruption of the past decades of tyrannical global forces due to leftists attempts to destroy the individualisms of uniqueness which the cabal of controlling entities that constantly attack the free mind. I feel as a butterfly, freed from its cocoon. I am with you, be patient. Love is defined by friendship, and we have that.
keep your gor coin handy
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

A little hello to give you an update on my work of the map and the champions that I have been doing for a few years... 8 years in fact.
Except for a few details, I only have 4 champions left to finish: Sonja and Leyla are well advanced.
Now you can see what Tiggy will look like. Don't worry too much about her wardrobe, I'll find her something else to wear.
Now, I just have Elija to imagine.
About the entire DM World Map, well, 3/4 is done. I have no clue yet how to structure the north.

If you have any comments, please do not hesitate.
Spoiler
Try me!
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

On my cloud, I put a large background where during the next weeks, I'll animate a merciless fight between monsters and champions in the style of a chess game.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/100604938 ... 372337205/
Spoiler
Try me!
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

After all these years creating the champions, here is my last one... Elija has finally joined the rest of the group. I still have to finish animating these last 4 in order to be able to introduce them into the world of Dungeon Master.
Spoiler
Try me!
The Journeyman
Craftsman

Post by The Journeyman »

nice work, mate. My favs are Stamm, Hawk, Leif, Gando , Alex, Zed. Nice improvements on Tiggy's clothing..I'm a bit sad though that she is that tall and annoyed looking, cause she's one of my favs ;). I always felt that she'd be the same height as Boris...the tiny mage team vs. Lord Chaos.
Also I actually somewhat started writing her story Tiggy Tamal's journey. (I should really finish the next chapter, lol)
I'm gonna sleep in the rat room.
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

Thanks for your comments about characters. It is very appreciate. You should see all movements they can do. They have all a full working sheet like Gando. In your choices, my fav are Stamm, Hawk, Leif and Gando but my best one is definitively Hisssaa with all tiny details in his skin.
A year ago I asked about the height of Tiggy but received no comment. That is why I was not sure. Don't worry, I will shrink her. I was not sure what clothing to draw. My first try was guessing from her Mirror frame, the last one was from what she was wearing in the game. I only have done the front view for now.
Yeah, I took just a bit about your Tamal's journey. This is cool 8) . I will read it and post soon a comment.
Spoiler
Try me!
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

Hi folks!
After a while I found some inspiration for a second attempt to little Tiggy to give her some love. Even if she never was one of my favorite choice, More time I give on her, More I appreciate this character :D

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100604938 ... 378029799/
Spoiler
Try me!
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

Hi Claude

I am happy to see you still working away, keep ploughing ahead. I am working on a few things to get my life together. It's been rough. I am in good spirits. So much going on right now, and I hope everyone is healthy and happy at home, and here at the forum. We are all Dungeon Masters.

luv ya brother, take care.
keep your gor coin handy
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

Hi Guys,

After a lot of work, I have the pleasure of showing you two of the champions. Here's Wu Tse and Iaido in a place I think most of you should recognize.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100604938 ... 278847824/
Spoiler
Try me!
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Post by Seriously Unserious »

Just took a look through your art and am amazed at how much you've improved since we first met here.
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

Thanks SU,

I put a lot of time on the movement of the Characters, so now I can play with them.
Happy to see you around.
Spoiler
Try me!
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Post by Seriously Unserious »

I wish I could also comment on your writing, but I don't understand French, so can't help there.
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

It's so sad, because I love it. I still have a lot of work to do. My last champions that I introduced last year were Azizi and Chani.
I still have Daroou, Gothmog, Stamm, Mophus, Sonja, Boris, Gando and Tiggy who are not there yet.
Spoiler
Try me!