DSB Version 0.73

This forum is for the Lua scriptable clone of DM/CSB called Dungeon Strikes Back by Sophia. Use DSB to build your own highly customised games.

Moderator: Sophia

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Sophia
Concise and Honest

DSB Version 0.73

Post by Sophia »

What's new:

- Fixed a crash when invalidating the cache of scaled attack bitmaps for monsters
- Added bonus_attack property to weapon archs and attack methods to grant an attack bonus
- Added inventory_info.objlook allowing a lot of changes to how an examined object is rendered, without altering base code
- Added inventory_info.stats allowing a lot of changes to how the character stats are rendered, without altering base code
- Added h_custom_objlook hook that works very similarly to h_custom_mainsub but is invoked when an object is examined
- Added h_custom_stats hook that works very similarly to h_custom_mainsub but is invoked when stats are displayed
- Added h_weapon_attack hook for custom effects after making a physical attack
- Added support for custom_shortdesc_renderer and custom_longdesc_renderer to object archetypes
- Added support for default automatic attack methods via one_click_method arch property
- Added dsb_attack_info(table, ttl) to pass an arbitrary table to sys_render_attack_result (by default, handled by h_render_attack_info)

Download it here
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: DSB Version 0.73

Post by Gambit37 »

Wow, lots of interesting things here. I've recently started a new job and now have very little time to work on my DSB projects, so I've done nothing on them the last few weeks. I'll have to check out all this new stuff when I can make some time. Thank you.
meadwarrior
Journeyman

Post by meadwarrior »

Great work, thank you very much, Sophia!
Can't wait to try everything out!
Stingm
Apprentice

Post by Stingm »

Thanks again Sophia!