A Gor coin and a royal banker

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Leslie
Adept

A Gor coin and a royal banker

Post by Leslie »

I recently purchased a Royal banker, a coin pusher from the 80s, which had been used on annual fairs. It's one of those machines where you insert coins. Then a moving platform pushes the coins forward, and this way also pushing all the other coins which are inside the machine. If a coin falls from the front edge, it is returned to the player. If a coin falls into the right slot, it is consumed by the machine, and you win a prize. If it falls into the wrong slot, it is also consumed and you win... ehm, nothing.
The royal banker is somehow special, as it does not check the coins being used. If the coin's size fits into the slot, it just accepts any coin... including my gor coin. This is the first time I ever found a real usage for the gor coin :)
Sadly, the machine is quite large and holds many coins. It will take a while of playing until I will get it back. The normal gaming coins which came with the machine have silver color, so at least the gor coin does not get lost...
What are the bells that never ring? Enchanting smell, beautiful thing.
What are the lions that never roar? The wind blows their children far over the shore.
What are the gloves not worn by the hand? But worn by the foxes throughout the land.