WHAT A GAME!!

This is an archive of the Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia forum
Heikki Hirvonen

WHAT A GAME!!

Post by Heikki Hirvonen »

Hello!!

I'm player from Finland and nowadays i can prefer this game to all people who has lived so far!!! I been played this game almost 8 years and different computer but it never ends my own story!! And I mean my own story this: this game ever leave you whitout dangerous feelings, you have to think how you can kill each monsters(of course means that you reincarnated the adventurer), Allways characters must eat, where I can find food etc.. I really hope that somedays someone make the same type of game bacause even today there is no such game even if we have 3D-cards.

Greetings: Best game ever!!!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: WHAT A GAME!!

Post by beowuuf »

well said!
i always get nervous at level 5 and 10, even though i've played for years...a sign of a good game if you can still get that rush : )
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Denise Moffitt

Post by Denise Moffitt »

I have played this game on Atari ST when it first came out. My Atari died, and they stopped making Commodores and Ataris and I was devastated. I have tried all the modern games, fancy 3D cards and all the realistic interactive graphics but nothing compared to Dungeon Master or even Chaos Strikes Back. The Atari/Commodore game "Captive" comes close however, but this went the same way once Atari company 'died'. Recently my son in law visited and told me about "Steem" and he downloaded Dungeon Master - its like I have been re-born. Once again I am happily stomping the endless dungeons, being attacked in what seems more ferocious than ever purple worms and coutls and THANK YOU WORLD for STEEM engine which has enabled me to relive the happiest computer days of my life again.

I was never able to kill the dark lord in either Dungeon Master or Chaos - always got killed, but at least I got there.

Why the PC companies have never brought these games out on CD is beyond me - they are far superior to all the fancy grpahic games including AOE/AOK/Empire Earth/AOM.

I am 58 years old and hope to be playing these games (Dungeon Master etc) in the retirement home!!!!
DMDM

Post by DMDM »

and of course the game includes 24 hero's, at least 20 of which are actually good (Leif the Valiant is the most pathetic character ever created by mankind)

Post by guest »

Leif's got his revenge in Conflux II. I always take him with me. He's incredibly strong.