DM

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Froud1
Neophyte

DM

Post by Froud1 »

I hope this works as not sure how to post pics. Pieced this together from stuff nicked from this site and various places on the net.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/im ... 1598212420
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: DM

Post by Ameena »

Lol hey...that "dragon" behind the right-hand portcullis looks familiar. You didn't happen to snag that out of a very short YouTube video that was uploaded not long after the game "Spore" came out, did you? ;)

Post by Froud1 »

I can't remember where I got it from now. I thought it was this site but it wasn't from a youtube video. Got all the monsters they could be pasted in but it's a bit overwhelming for the background ! I even drew a couple of them myself. The eye monster above being one, but having zero artistic ability they don't look anything like properly drawn ones :)
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I probably uploaded pics of my creations here somewhere. I also made a beholder and a purple worm, if I remember rightly. And one or two creatures from the Oddworld games (I remember I made a glukkon, at least).
Arch Master

Post by MasterWuuf »

Are these graphics which can be incorporated into a DM-type dungeon game?
Last edited by MasterWuuf on Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wuuf's big brother"
MasterWuuf
Arch Master

Post by MasterWuuf »

Froud1 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:57 pm I hope this works as not sure how to post pics. Pieced this together from stuff nicked from this site and various places on the net.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/im ... 1598212420
Couldn't get the last of the address to paste properly, so I decided to pull the original down in a quote.
Enjoyed the new pics.
"Wuuf's big brother"