I made a Dungeon Master inspired game, kind of

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Koopaink
Neophyte

I made a Dungeon Master inspired game, kind of

Post by Koopaink »

If anyone owns the Nintendo 3DS version of Rpg Maker FES player, you can see what I've done but I'm going to try to capture some screen footage for here too.

It's a bizarre and sad story, that was meant to be a story about Star Trek TNG characters getting stuck in a game of Dungeon Master but it's a limited character set on the 3DS version, so it went through several different things before it landed on using the worst TV sitcom in history as the base characters and then the world of Dungeon Master as the main game.

It would have been better if Data was Dataaaaaa, Deana Troi was instead Deana Tamal and so forth, but I settled. Not proud.

But I am proud of the Dungeon Master stuff! Especially check out every tombstone in the village proper before mount doom! They change what is written if the heroes confront the shade of the champions on the 14 + floors and free their spirits from Chaos. I took a lot of time on this game and like I said I'll try to find a way to post some images soon!

The download code for it on RPG maker FES is dwnjrbru