Custom Dungeons complete projects

Links to all custom dungeons. Also discussions about custom dungeons: tips and tricks, questions, ideas, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Erik Bauer
Adept

Custom Dungeons complete projects

Post by Erik Bauer »

Hello,
I was tinkering with the idea of bringing on my YT channell not only gameplays of commercial dungeons, but also of Custom Dungeons.
So I'm asking you what are the COMPLETE* custom dungeons projects that you are aware of, for any of the official/clones Dungeon Master Engines.

*With Complete I mean fully playable from start to end and with no known major bugs
Don't let a closed door stop you
Saumun
High Lord

Re: Custom Dungeons complete projects

Post by Saumun »

There are plenty, but to be absolutely certain that there are no major bugs is difficult.
Most are built by a single person and it’s often difficult to get playtesters that might uncover something you missed.
In large dungeons especially, something might turn up even years later as this is the only site to get real feedback and not many people post here.
Dungeons tend to get multiple versions as and when bugs turn up and get fixed.

That said, I’m pretty happy with how my last dungeon (The Trail) turned out. I have completed it start to finish over and over, as well as a few people on here.
My favourite of other users dungeons is probably Tower of Champions v4.0 which I have also ran through a couple of times without encountering problems.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
Erik Bauer
Adept

Re: Custom Dungeons complete projects

Post by Erik Bauer »

Thank you Saumun,
having successfully played the dungeons from start to finish a couple of times is enough: I just want to avoid unpleasant bugs during a blind run.

I'll add The Trail and Tower of Champions to my list
Don't let a closed door stop you