Hello and more

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ChristopherC
Neophyte

Hello and more

Post by ChristopherC »

Hello. I have been a DM/CSB fan since the Atari 1024st. Recently I've been enjoying building a csbBuild dungeon, new tricks, puzzles, adge-graphics and all. Turns out while I am a decent amateur programmer (ol' Basic), I'll have no idea how to submit the created dungeon thru the internet; to whoever here or the Dm Encyclopedia. Can you tell me how?
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Re: Hello and more

Post by ChristopheF »

Hello,

I can add your custom dungeon(s) to the Shared Onedrive if you want.
You may use any online file transfer service to share your files (like wetransfer, ...).
Then please post in the 'Custom Dungeons' forum to announce and describe your project.
The Journeyman
Craftsman

Re: Hello and more

Post by The Journeyman »

Don't listen to Christophe. The real way to submit it is to slide your dungeon map plans through a wall crack on level 4 and if it is any good, then Lord Chaos will make it a reality in an unused part of Mount Anais...filled with gruesome Monsters, nice treasures and lots of bones of fallen champions. If not, then it might have been your fault. :)

a warm welcome though to a fellow dungeoneer who has seen it since the beginning
I'm gonna sleep in the rat room.