New project from Dadoo, DM space

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Dadoomars
Apprentice

New project from Dadoo, DM space

Post by Dadoomars »

Hello Friends ! I was the coder of dungeon master legacy, long time ago. But cloning a game isn't so much fun so i let it down. Until modern browsers could bring up a original ftl project that they do not achieve : a space version of dungeon master with quests, ships, guns, mazes and all new characters.

I use javascript and AI graphics to make an online game with beautiful graphics and original story. I past the state where the game was or wasnt possible. Il works and I'm coding the interactions.

Did anyone would be interested ? Support is allways the fuel to encourage a coder.
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Re: New project from Dadoo, DM space

Post by Paul Stevens »

Interesting. May I beg you for a screenshot?
Dadoomars
Apprentice

Post by Dadoomars »

Of course.

This is some of the characters disponible (an exobiologist with special scientist tools), searching his way in the ship corridors to find what is happening to the ship. There will be many characters with special abilities. You are playing the damaged AI that can incarnate a single character at a time to use its stuff.

There will be a large story for the game, with exploration of the ship, of other ships, planets...

I will keep the basic game system with case by case moves, items, cartography, doors, skins, alien, machines...

Most of all, playable online with pc, apple, smartphone, tablets, with localized versions fr/en...

Hope you like the pictures.
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

Indeed. Thank you.