Messengers

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

Are you intertested in sharing an IRC channel for DungeonMaster+Co.?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4

Lunever
Grand Druid

Messengers

Post by Lunever »

It is nice for messenger users to have easy buttons which will call up the chosen messenger and directly add the chosen member to it's contact list. But for people also using Trillian it may be rather annying at times. I would like to have not only the buttons, but also have the ICQ-Nr./Y!-ID/AIM-Screenname displayed beside the buttons.
Also, it would be nice, if some information about the DM-IRC-channel (channel #dungeonmaster at any random quakenet.server) could be added visibly somewhere on this site. Maybe an entry for the IRC-Nick used on the DM-Channel could be also uadded to the user profile!
What do you think about it?
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Sorry, I don't have time for such things! Messngers took too much time out of my day, so I unistalled them all.
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Messengers

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

Hi,

I'm using MSN and am very satisfied with that. ICQ spams too much for my taste and I've not tried others. If MSN info about me is wanted I'd be willing to give it... (see profile)

Regards

PitD