Help! I forgot my password...

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Help! I forgot my password...

Post by Gambit37 »

I've been messing about with my PC and deleted all my cookies. I can't log on here now 'cos I can't remember my password. Can you email it to me at mh12225054@hotmailc.om. Ta.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well besides the fact that I can not confirm you are who you say you are. You typed the email wrong.

Email me at my hotmail account and make sure to put something in there that will confirm you are who you say you are. I've known you long enough to have one or two things that would be known mainly between you and I.

you were working on something for George relating to CSB that I had been thinking of doing as well. What was it?

You sent out part of a secret porject to me and one other person. What was it and who was the other person? How long ago was it?

Hopefully your memory is not so bad that you can not remember the answers to those. moo
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Fair point! Look out for a msg from me later (once I'm home--have just got to work now!)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

If you're wondering how I'm posting these with my original profile, I'm at work, which has retained my cookies so I can still post OK. But I still can't remember my password; if posting with this profile is proof enough for you, then please send the password. Otherwise, I'll email you later.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

If you're wondering how I'm posting these with my original profile, I'm at work, which has retained my cookies so I can still post OK. But I still can't remember my password; if posting with this profile is proof enough for you, then please send the password. Otherwise, I'll email you later.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

can't you take the cookie from work? it's not computer dependant, is it?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I don't think you can copy cookies back into the cache, plus they have a different reference depending on where they were created... it's all a pain, plus I should really add my password to my memory anyway! :)