photoshop tutorials

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

photoshop tutorials

Post by cowsmanaut »

I plan to make more of these soon as well.. this is the first, setting up photoshop for correct colour blending, as well as a few other aspects of painting in photoshop when you want to deal with colours and blending.
Sorry about the crappy compressor.. it makes part of the blending section look crappy, I'll need to figure out how to fix it an maybe re-upload the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHSEd35UTFY
RAF68
Lo Master

Re: photoshop tutorials

Post by RAF68 »

thank you cowsmanaut
can you show me a video how did you manage to put a knight on a horse, thank you very much
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

that´s cool , keep it coming!
Shame that the colours are off within the gradients, (maybe colour-depth bit-issue with a video compression?*shrug)

I am surprised that the video is so long... thought youtube would only allow you to have like 12 minutes or so..
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

yes, camtasia wmv compression messed up the video.. so you'll just need to try out the method on your own computer to see. I'll make sure the next video is better quality

As for the length, you can have longer videos if you give them your cell phone number and they will send you a text message with a code..