Amiga Dungeon Mater Manual - PDF

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Amiga Dungeon Mater Manual - PDF

Post by Seriously Unserious »

I just found a site that has a downloadable pdf version of the original Amiga Dungeon Mater manual. http://gamesdbase.com/game/commodore-am ... aster.aspx

I figured you might be interested in this ;)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Amiga Dungeon Mater Manual - PDF

Post by Gambit37 »

Nice. You can also browse the DM Encyclopaedia which has pretty much every manual possible as page scans.
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

True, and that is great, as I believe I've posted in a thread about that, but still, it can be very handy to be able to download it as a pdf file as well. How I ended up finding that is that I was working on my custom dungeon project and then realized I needed to consult the original DM manual to look something up and also realized that sometimes I'm working on my dungeon in places where I don't have any internet access and that having a pdf of the manual would be very helpful for those situations, to I did a search and found someone I could d/l it from. :)

Actually, it would be a good idea to collect any pdf scans of DM related books, manuals and game guides and put them up on our own servers, that way we could make sure they're available to our members and guests at any time.

EDIT: I'd be willing to search the web for them myself if someone here wants to set them up on our download site.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

The manual is already available as a PDF on the Encyclopaedia. Here is a list of all pages with PDF files: http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=taxonomy/term/50
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Thanks for that link, I didn't know about that website.