Getting Theron's Quest in the US

Talk about the lesser known games "Theron's Quest" and "Dungeon Master Nexus".
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lynn

Getting Theron's Quest in the US

Post by Lynn »

Howdy,

Im looking for a copy of Theron's Quest, here in the US. May sound strange, but my old company localized Theron's Quest for the US -- so I actually rewrote much of the original story (if you got the English one, that's what we produced). Everyone I know at Hudson is now long, long gone.

Thanks,

Lynn
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Getting Theron's Quest in the US

Post by Gambit37 »

Try looking on eBay - it seems to come up on there quite frequently.

Incidentally, could you possibly email me regarding your participation in localising Theron's Quest? I'm building a website about the history and development of all the Dungeon Master games, and it would be cool to get some background info on Theron's Quest. It would be great if you could help!

Thanks. Matthew (Gambit)
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Sure, but its been a LONG time. Most of the team is long gone from Hudson and frankly, I dont know if I can remember most of their names! My company did a couple of Hudson games, including two of the Bonk games and Dig n' Spike volleyball (not sure if that came out for PC engine or not).

Thanks,

Lynn
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi Lynn, I didn't hear from you. If you're able to contact me at all, you can send me an email by clicking my name next to the post above. Thanks.

Gambit.

Return to “Theron's Quest (TQ) & Dungeon Master Nexus (DMN)”