Original Boxed Amiga Dungeon Master For SALE!!!!

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+The Grey Lord

Original Boxed Amiga Dungeon Master For SALE!!!!

Post by +The Grey Lord »

Hi fellow adventurers. I was trawling through E-bay today when I came across what looks like the original version (maybe 1.00?) of the Amiga version of Dungeon Master. I already have the Psygnosis re-release version of Dungeon Master but this looks like it may be a bit of a find. This is the URL for it:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI. ... 1207195152
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Already seen it - and bidding on it!
+zokathra

Post by +zokathra »

Well done gambit on your winning bid. About the same price it was in 1987! I'm sure it will have a loving home from now on.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Thanks! I emailed the seller beforehand and it appears to be in very condition, so I'm happy to pay that sum for it.

I've put quite an investment into getting all versions of as many of the DM games as I can. I just received Japanese Theron's Quest yesterday which I also got from ebay. As yet, can't get it work with Hugo emulator, but it apparently does work, so I need to do a bit more searching on the 'net.
The only versions I'm missing now are:

DM 1 for Apple 2 DM 2 for Mac, though am currently bidding on one Theron's Quest (US version) Nexus (I think the version I have may be broken as I couldn't get it to work on my friends Saturn - which subsequently exploded!)

I'm not bothering to get all language versions as there aren't many differences in the packaging of say the English and German versions. This information will all be displayed on my DM web site which will appear later this year, probably summer time. The research has taken a long time so far...