Download for DM2 (Sega CD)????

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Dave

Download for DM2 (Sega CD)????

Post by +Dave »

Does anyone know where I can download the .iso or .bin ROM for Dm2 for sega Cd???

Thank Dave
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I think it used to be on the DM Encyclopedia. I've heard some of the files have been taken down for a bit though. Not sure if that's one of them or not.

moo
+LonewolfBattler

Post by +LonewolfBattler »

probably nowhere Skullkeep was the official version of DM for Sega cd. Eventhough it was part 2 or 3 which I don't know, it was the first for an actual game system versus a computer so if you think you'll find Skullkeep for the computer you'r quite possibly dreaming but if not then by all means leave a message here and tell the rest of us (few good men) loyal to skullkeep where you found it
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I found it a while back, I just checked to. I still have the skullkeep rom I think.. either that or just the music. Anyway, it was on the encyclopedia however I recently read that most of the files were taken down.

The download is rather large so I can see why. I have to be carefull about downloads myself since I already take up enough bandwidth as it is.

you could always email him and ask if he'll put it back up for a couple of days...

moo