woof! I mean moo..

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

woof! I mean moo..

Post by cowsmanaut »

So mister woof.. how comes the jump site? ready for GFX yet.. got a design nailed down yet?

I think we need to start making the changes around here soon..
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

It comes slowly, still haven't managed to get a clear night to just flow, so it's been a paragraph here and there. It's got nothing in it! Why's it taking so long...kinda funny...

Anyway, nothing is goign to change graphically or set up wise from here to release...since it's for people to check quickly for news and use for links, it really needs peoples' comments back on how easy it is to read and use.
And of course, the main graphics will just be to bring it in line with your changes, so that will come once the main site is finalised. Are you still goign to the idea you showed me?

I want the main site to be as plain as asthetics allows, just for load time and easy of seeing the news. The one bit I would like to make look impressive would be the front page...and for that I think it can wait for after lauch, but there I think will be big graphics. Just a nice 'grab you and pull you in' thing for someone coming off of a search engine so they don't move on : )