Activation e-mail lost in the post

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Pad Is Mad
Neophyte

Activation e-mail lost in the post

Post by Pad Is Mad »

Bonjour! I changed my e-mail address in my profile (don't use the old one you see) and hotmail seemed to denote the mail as junk and delete it like the draconian little bugger it is. Grrrr :x

I let it lie for a month, but I've a few topics have caught my eye and I've wanted to post but can't as my account is inactive. Can't even resend the activation e-mail to activate it. Grrrr again :x (Unless of course I missed the link to do so)

So could whoever catches this with the power to do so, reactivate my account? It would be much appreciated!

P.S. Has guest posting been disabled on this board? I've been away for too long if I missed that discussion (Again, unless I've missed that link too and altogether been a right old plank)

Ooops, forgot to mention I think I may have two accounts (for some reason). The inactive one is the has no spaces in the name (PadTheMad).
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi, I've reactivated your account.

You actually have three accounts now: PadTheMad (the one I reactivated), Pad The Mad (A single post in 2003) and this new one, Pad Is Mad. Seems like overkill -- once you've managed to long in to your reactivated account, let me know and I'll delete the other two if that's OK?

Also, yes, guest posting has been disabled. It was necessary due to increased spam.
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

Thankyou very much Gambit!

Go ahead and fire the nuke at the other two accounts, I can't even remember why I re-registered all those years ago when had an account already from even further back. No matter now though, just get rid.

Thanks again Gambit :D
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

It was in a fit of madness, clearly!
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

I'm obviously too mad for my own good! Next stop, the madhouse!