Dungeon on hold

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

that is all so great to see dungeon masters!

i've run into time constraints and graphic road blocks that will take me some time to learn, but i have until 2012 to finish it... at least i have the title... 2012, MAYANS RETURN... I really wish i could do the graphics part, or had someone to get me going, Chaos needs a little Order, haha
Anyone interested on working together?
keep your gor coin handy
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I split this post from this thread so it wouldn't get lost, but archived the mystery post and told dt to yell if he wanted it re-instated

Sorry to heard the dungeon you were having all your ideas about is on hold! Hopefully you can get some offers if anyone has the graphics talent but is out of dungeon ideas :D
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Mine's on hold as well. I have some work on a wallset to do that I really don't want to do, plus I don't have the time and patience right now. I have some ambitious ideas though... One day, my friends, one day...
Tonari
Craftsman

Post by Tonari »

It doesn't have the skill where I also draw graphic.
Therefore, it embarrasses it when there is a necessary not graphic.
But an easy processing can be done. And, the dungeon is made within the
possible range.
Please forgive poor English.
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

I agree with Tonari, here. With more work than skill I can create a basic image of what I need. Just good enough for the hapless adventurers to understand the problem or situation.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Back to work on RTC

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

Finally with some time, I have been able to learn the RTCWM program, still so much to learn, and it has been enjoyable doing all the things I know absolutely nothing about. Drawing new pics is not my thing, heh.
RTC is an amazing ongoing dungeon program. I guess the next best thing to do is learn GIMP :roll: I wish I had a tutor for just a day :lol:
keep your gor coin handy