Remaining interface graphics replacement issues

Suggestions for new features for inclusion in RTC. Note that all the suggestions that have already been implemented have been moved to the RTC Archive forum.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Remaining interface graphics replacement issues

Post by Gambit37 »

I've pretty much replaced the existing interface with my own hi-res version, but there are a few things that still can't be changed. Wondering if these could be implemented?

1) The colour of the weapon icon in the attack menu is always black -- I'd like to modify this the same way text colours can be modified.

2) Magic runes have an 'inverse' colour that can be modified, but it's always surrounded by the bright cyan -- can we change this cyan colour please?

3) When the party is in the inventory or they go to sleep or the game is frozen, the options on the right are greyed out by having a semi-trans black box placed over the top -- this looks ugly with some styles of interface. Could we please have the option to replace this overlay with our own bitmaps?

4) On the Utilities menu screen (Credits, Make New adventure, etc) -- would it be possible to:

a) Replace the text strings and modify their positions?
b) Remove items (I don't want the Make New Adventure facility)?