Back

This is a forum for the DM clone DM Java created by Alandale. Note it also has it's own set of forums at ezboard (link stickied)

Moderator: alandale

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
GandolfA
Apprentice

Back

Post by GandolfA »

Well it has been a very very long time since i came here, by the way the new addon packs look awesome kelly. I'm sorry i been playing world of warcraft (Free server, not retail of course) and i been consumed by it for a very long time. However now i am in the mood for to take a break from it im picking up where i left off on my old dungeon. =)

It is good to see everyone is still here. O on the plus side i have been learning java and am interested what java program was used to create this game?
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

I don´t know this one... But I use Eclipse at work for my Java Struts package. There maybe better ones out there, but this is free! I found it easy enough to set up the DMJava project in it and compile the source.
Again, good luck!
Kelly
Artisan

Post by Kelly »

Ian introduced me to Eclipse a while ago and it's easy enough to get to grips with.

Alternatively, you could use DJ. I haven't got the link anymore but just google DJ Java compiler, and you'll get a download easy enough.