Wanted To Share

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Twiggy
Craftsman

Wanted To Share

Post by Twiggy »

Hey guys, thought this might be of a little interest here

I'm in the process of getting a tattoo sleeve dedictedto gaming - specifically games that mean a lot to me/have invested a lot of time in. So naturally i had to have a nod to Dungeon Master/Chaos Strikes Back. I ended up going with a Demon from CSB, although we modenerised (for lack of a better word) it. A fair bulk of the tattoos in the sleeve are from modern games and in the concept the older 16/32 bit games looked out of place

So, heres how it looks so far (needs background and a few touch ups)

Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Wanted To Share

Post by Gambit37 »

Wow, excellent! That's a badass update and I can imagine a modern version of CSB with those!

An ex girlfriend of mine from years back saw the decorative dragon from the FM-Towns version of DM and liked it so much she wanted it as a tattoo. I sketched it out and she took it to the tattooist who did a great job of inking it on her left shoulder. I wonder if anyone ever asks her where it's from :-)

cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Re: Wanted To Share

Post by cowsmanaut »

pretty cool. I have a friend who has a heart from zelda. It's neat to see how much games have influenced us all