[RTC] New Dungeon: Underverse

Custom dungeons for RTC

Re: [RTC] New Dungeon: Underverse

Postby Lee » 15-Apr-17 19:59

Got it! I have no idea what I did the first time around.

So am I okay to progress, pickup the last rune and enter the hive? I did send my save game earlier.
Lee
Artisan

Postby Saumun » 15-Apr-17 21:08

Yes. The reason I wanted to check that switch is because the hive is the largest part, and is pretty much open-ended... So you could potentially come to any point straight away, or it could be almost the last thing you do.

Would be a nightmare to spend ages completing most of it, only to find a problem... Which is why I'd like to check it now (or rather, in the morning) before you can get too far in.
I should stress that this problem has only ever happened once (as far as I know), but has left me a little paranoid about it.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens
Saumun
Master Superior

Postby Saumun » 19-Apr-17 05:56

DUE TO A POTENTIAL GAME-BREAKING PROBLEM
I will be breaking the link to the Underverse version 1.8 file.

Sorry about the loud headline, but I wanted to make clear that anyone continuing with version 1.8 is doing so at their own risk, due to a possible crash.
I say 'possible' because it's equally possible that it won't. What I thought was a one-off in Triax's game has happened to another player... and since I can no longer vouch for the integrity of the dungeon, I have decided to remove it until I can get an update ready.

I am having to work through an older, incomplete file due to losing the last few in a hard disk failure... so it may take some time.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens
Saumun
Master Superior

Postby boyflea » 20-Apr-17 13:11

Look forward to this being available again - your dungeons are notoriously difficult and fun! :)
====
DAVE
boyflea
Artisan

Postby Lee » 20-Apr-17 13:20

That's for sure!
Lee
Artisan

Postby Saumun » 20-Apr-17 14:01

Dave... I remember you playing through Dark Reign 2. I should warn you that in Underverse, the size and difficulty is ramped up much further. I'm hoping to have it sorted again in a couple of weeks.
My next dungeon, however, is a much easier and smaller (and different) affair. Part 1 is 98% complete, but Part 2 virtually untouched so i've no idea when the full thing will be ready... or whether to release them separately or together.
Saumun
Master Superior

Previous

Return to RTC

• View unanswered postsView active topics