[RTC] DUNGEON MASTER FOREVER demo version in french

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

do you like my game ?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 1

RAF68
Lo Master

Re: NEW DUNGEON BE GOING TO COME

Post by RAF68 »

you must know that the Dungeon will be different according to the champions whom you will choose

thank you the master for this translation I l' would use for the full version of the plays english some ;) .
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

I started playing this game a few weeks ago, but I had to abandon it because of a lack of time. It makes me sad, because it's a good game, Zed (and not only because Jan is one of the champions, and he really does look like me :) ). The second reason is that I got to the place where you (probably) have to use a
Spoiler
torch
to open 3 gates, and perhaps two of them on one door a level bellow - and I didn't have any
Spoiler
torches
and I was too lazy to go back for them.

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to continue playing this dungeon in July and August, when we have school holidays here! I'm really looking forward to that! :D
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Jan
Spoiler
You do not need 3 torches at this point. Use one to open one door then come back and change it to a different sconce for the next door
. However saying that
Spoiler
there is a point later on where you need 4 torches so don't throw them away

On a different subject I have reached the point where you have a double keyed lock. I have located one of the keys but can't find the other one. Can someone tell me where both keys are located if anyone has got that far.

By the way I would recommend that anyone starting this adventure uses 2 charachters as there is not enough food to sustain more that that especially later on. I am at the point above and I don't think I will last much longer unless I can find food and that is with dropping 2 charachters.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Oh, food is alreayd an issue where I am, as I like you spend some time getting translations, except I stpuidly used my existign game then saved! Might not have been so great an issue under other engines, but RTC kills you right away :(
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

I think RAF68 should do a version 2 with more food.

Je pense que RAF68 devrait faire une autre version avec plus de nourriture
lbk
Craftsman

Post by lbk »

the master wrote:On a different subject I have reached the point where you have a double keyed lock. I have located one of the keys but can't find the other one. Can someone tell me where both keys are located if anyone has got that far.
I believe that for this location, you are next to a stairs that goes up? If so,
Spoiler
you eventually get to a point where you have a toggle switch that opens one door and shuts another (They originally had mummies and screamers behind the different doors) You obtain one iron key from behind each door. (look for keys on the floor, they blend in well) Hopefully this is the right place, if not sorry.
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Yes thats the location alright. As I said I have found one of the keys. I have looked around for the other without sucess. There is a door near to the Tomb (tombeau) which I haven't found a key for. Perhaps the missing key is behind that. Trouble is wherre is the key for THIS door. The tomb where you go down the pit, find 4 bones, press a button and then come up the stairs seems a little bit pathetic. Unless of course I am missing something.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

If its a silver key, RTC makes it very hard to see those on the floor. I think I onl;y found one of the earlier keys because I know it had to be in a side room.
lbk
Craftsman

Post by lbk »

@the master: You are missing something. It is a tomb, what is it missing?
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

the master wrote:Jan
Spoiler
You do not need 3 torches at this point. Use one to open one door then come back and change it to a different sconce for the next door
. However saying that
Spoiler
there is a point later on where you need 4 torches so don't throw them away
Of course I knew that one was enough. But I didn't have any. :)
the master wrote:By the way I would recommend that anyone starting this adventure uses 2 charachters
In the demo-version I have, it is impossible to have less than 4 characters (which is another uncomfortable thing for me, 'cause I'm used to playing with one character only). Did RAF change it in the final version?
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
lbk
Craftsman

Post by lbk »

The version I am playing requres you to get a character of each type, maybe the master has a different version.

I am now stuck at another door that requires 2 keys to open. I have found both keys but cannot get back to the door :( If anyone has gotten to the scorpian area and can help, I would appreciate it :lol:
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

Version english under construction, I modify thing that the players my said
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

lbk : If you to block you can consult the hint oracle, you also have to find a scroll which saying to you ' have found switches in walls ', should itself you help ;)
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

RAF68, sadly I cannot test your dungeon, due to OS and computer speed. some day I will play it, hope so sounds like fun.

But I wanted to say :
you really improved your english!
You get better !! :D

And congratulations for creating your dungeon
....so on with the discussion
lbk
Craftsman

Post by lbk »

RAF68 wrote:lbk : If you to block you can consult the hint oracle, you also have to find a scroll which saying to you ' have found switches in walls ', should itself you help ;)
I have tried consulting the hint oracle, it tells me "Press on adventurer, you have no need for my help here."
Also, I have checked every wall about 10 times and have found no switches. All I have found inside of the chamber
Spoiler
is a rock, dart, skeleton, key, and some cloths.
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

lbk thanks for the hint about the tomb. That was the last thing I thought about. That led me to the
Spoiler
missing key
so I am now through the double lock. I am trying to think of the
Spoiler
object from afar
hope I haven't dropped it somewhere as the door is locked behind me.
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Regarding the dropping of 2 charachters. I haven't got a different version. I just didn't revive 2 of my charachters when they dies and just carried on with the 2 strongest.
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

LBK : It is all simple in a wall of this room there is a plate of pressure a pad, which is in one pierces in the wall in a LARGE CRACK it is enough to take a ROCK and to put him inside after you will see that there will have been a change ;) .

THE MASTER : The object which comes by far is not forcing before in the dungeon you will find him maybe later in the dungeon .

JAN : I think that an adventure with four champions would be better that an adventure with two champions, but you can always kill about champions if you want to play with only a champion

ZOOM : it's a pity Damage that you have no rather powerful computer you would have was able to test my dungeon :) .
Last edited by RAF68 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

Especially do not hesitate to give me your impression onto the beta version of my dungeon, what you have to like, that you do not have to like, what could be to improve... For the version final of the dungeon with the totality of the dungeon and it english :) .
Last edited by RAF68 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
lbk
Craftsman

Post by lbk »

Wow, I feel dumb. I really could have sworn that I had tried doing that before, thank you for the hint. :)

(edit) Demo completed in about 5.5 hours, found 25% of secrets and really did not kill a lot of things. Great game, I think it would be easier in english :)
My biggest bit of critisism would be that the horn of fear makes the game much much easier, and I do not know if it is needed (except for the puzzles that require it). But whenever there was a tough battle, I could just blow the horn and make the mosters run away.
Adamski
On Master

Post by Adamski »

RAF, I don't have a lot of time to play your dungeon, I'm in the area where 4 mummies trap me in a dead-end. Until now I can say that is the atmosphere is the same of the original DM. Very good the difficulty progression and the music, great idea the hall of the champions :wink: .
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

ADAMSKI : I could know what champion you have chooses to make the adventure ???
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

I am in a rom with 4 spiders. You obviously have to
Spoiler
get them into the rooms with the pressure plates
which I have done. When they are all there is a plate in the middle which open a door. When I go into this room I am trapped, there is no whre to go. Do I have to stand on the plate in the middle of the room, which open the doors and then get another spider to go onto the plate in the last room?

Okay just found the answer. However just after that I got another problem. I found the key to another door in an alcove but when I went back to use it on the lock a pit had appeared. Any ideas?
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

THE MASTER : It is normal to try to investigate the pit ;) .
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

lbk I have now got to the scorpian area and got one of the keys to the double lock. I have now escaped them and gone back to the lock but stil need another of the keys. Is it necessary to kill ALL of the scorpians to get the other key. I have also had a look at the prison with the mummies. Is anything necessary here? Desparately running out of food yet again!
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

THE MASTER : Is you not to oblige to kill all the scorpions to have key seconds,Remember you of scroll which said:
"J'AI TROUVER UN MOYEN DE M'EN SORTIR IL FAUT QUE JE ME PRESSE AVANT DE MOURIR DE FAIM" It english "I FOUND A WAY OUT,I MUST HURRY BEFORE BE DEAD OF HUNGRY",
I hope for that will not happen to you the same fate lol,
You can always consult the hint oracle if is you to block,
I am going to add more food in the complete version.
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

RAF68 sont les deux clés dans la salle de scorpion
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

THE MASTER : tu parle français ?,il y a que une clé dans le repère des scorpions, pour obtenir l'autre clé il faut enqueter dans la prison pour champion la ou il y a les 4 momies.

THE MASTER : There is that a key in the mark of the scorpions, to obtain the other key it is necessary to enqueter in the prison for champion or there are 4 mummies.
Last edited by RAF68 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

RAF68 Juste un peu. Je suis maintenant beaucoup plus loin dans la quête. Je suis coincé dans un couloir avec un golem de pierre barrait le chemin. Y at-il dans la salle de la fin je peux faire pour garder la porte ouverte et obtenir le golem dans la porte. J'espère que ce n'est pas une torche dont j'ai besoin, je n'en ai pas
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

THE MASTER : tu doit juste tuer le golem qui te bar le passage

you just has to kill the golem which you bar the passage