[RTC] Aliens - mission3

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zed5Duke
Um Master

[RTC] Aliens - mission3

Post by Zed5Duke »

Download this dungeon from this Shared OneDrive (in the 'Custom Dungeons' folder)

Story: Previously mission was very difficulty and many soldiers died. HQ send new squadron with more soldiers and better equipment. Also few npc return to complex and you found new rooms there.

Most important change is new weapon: UA 571-C Sentry Gun, it will fix problem of respawning aliens. After deploy you can put it back to box (just click it until turn to box again) and later use to secure other corridor. This is actualy best weapon in DM ever.

There is 9 new champions (soldiers and npc), several new items, music soundtrack, few changes in interface, new scenery and more places to explore, some details altered or balanced.

beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: [RTC] Aliens - mission3

Post by beowuuf »

Alt link added now I'm back from holiday.

I need to play these (watched Aiens recently). Maybe this weekend will be miserable with rain and let me...
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Re: [RTC] Aliens - mission3

Post by Zed5Duke »

Thanx

Mission 1-3 is similar dungeon with more advanced concepts, so you actualy could play only last one.

Am now think about something much different and better, to add strategy parts inspired strongly by x-com ufo enemy unknown game. "Aliens" will be probably discontinued.