Please comment on my dungeons

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

Please comment on my dungeons

Post by Guest »

Can u please comment on my dungeons :wink:
i registered 14 pagevisits on my download location..
Im still working on a DM dungeon crypt homepage, if anyone wants to assisst me :wink:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Stupid question like always

Post by beowuuf »

I found the first slightly more interesting than the second in the scorpion/spider level, being so tough in the fiirst, but otherwsaie I liked the second for being challenging without beluging me in combat soimetimes when i explored : ) The skeleton transprter in the 3rd level was fun, the chaos ending, i think, was quite challenging...sorry, it's been a while playing either, i seem to remember something about cxorbomite for the second...

All in all both were nice linear challenges, relying more on combat skills, with occasional nice puzzles to keep it interesting

Oh, and the crypt idea sounds very good - i assume it is something like a review page for DMuted dungeons? <i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub17.ezboard.com/ubeowuuf.showP ... beowuuf</A> at: 4/14/01 3:12:42 pm
</i>
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!

page

Post by Guest »

I want to offer all available Dmuted Dungeons for Download, each with a comment by its Author and maybe a screenshot.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: page

Post by Ian Clark »

I found them, I had a little play of the BETA one last night. Pretty good up to now, I'll give full comments when I've finished it. :wink: <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>

page2

Post by Guest »

I'm working on the Crypt. The Navigation will look like this:
1.Introduction: Thx to FTL, George and all Creators
2.The Crypt: All Dungeons I find, incl Name, Author and a comment (by Author, not me :) )
3.Guestbook
4.Links (all DM pages I can find (maybe someone will help me there), incl this Forum and Georges DMute page
5.Tools: Textmute and all tools i find else
6.Forum: A forum to discuss about the dungeons (Ian, can u please open a "Dmuted Dungeons"-Forum which i can link there, makes all easier to overview :) )

Other points
a)Im looking for webspace if someone knows anything FREE, plz let me know.
b)Im not that firm to make an option to "submit" dungeons directly to the crypt, so i will offer an email adress and will also get all from Freedrive.
c)If anyone doesnt want his/her dungeons to appear on the crypt, let me know.
d)I will upload during the next week.
e)I will create the page with Netscape Composer :)
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: page2

Post by Ian Clark »

<blockquote><b><i>Quote:</i></b><hr> A forum to discuss about the dungeons (Ian, can u please open a "Dmuted Dungeons"-Forum which i can link there, makes all easier to overview )<hr></blockquote>
I think this forum is best for that. It's to talk about DMute and the dungeons you have made, I might consider it...

<blockquote><b><i>Quote:</i></b><hr> a)Im looking for webspace if someone knows anything FREE, plz let me know.<hr></blockquote>
It's quite hard to find one that won't bombard your pages with big ugly banners and pop-ups. The bigger firms are the best (i.e. Tripod, www.tripod.com) because they'll only make you display one banner while others will have a few opening in new windows. <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: page2

Post by Gambit37 »

Nothing in the web world is <b> really</b> free.... :(
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Question for Guest

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi Guest (get a name - we can't tell who you are otherwise!)

I'm building a special Dungeon Master website at the moment. It is taking quite some time but will be worth the wait. I have bought a domain and webspace and so it does not have any banners, popups or anything like that.

I was intending to host all the fan-made dungeons as part of the site anyway. I guess that you will beat me to it. However, I could host your pages if you like. If you're interested, let me know. You can get my email details by clicking my name on the left.

Note that as I am professionally designing the site, I would ask you to use my own templates and 'look and feel' unless yours is significantly better... :)