2 QUESTIONS HELP ME PLEASE !

Questions about how to create your own dungeons and replacement graphics and sounds.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
RAF68
Lo Master

2 QUESTIONS HELP ME PLEASE !

Post by RAF68 »

1.I would like to draw something me even on a wall of the dungeon, I copy the wall paste, with a program as paint I draw, me add in new graph then I find not it is not in new walset somebody could help me???

2.you would be or to find of other picture of monster????
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Re: 2 QUESTIONS HELP ME PLEASE !

Post by linflas »

1. this is obvious : you must use the new graphic with a new object you have created (Edit/Create new objects ) or replace an existing bitmap with you new one.
2. http://dmwiki.atomas.com/wiki/RTC/Monster_Images
3. read forums, learn english, use your brain (j'en ai marre de te faire tout le boulot, tout est hyper simple dans RTC alors sers toi de ta tête !)
"The only way out is another way in." Try Sukumvit's Labyrinth II
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

Heh, I'm learning RTC!

http://dmwiki.atomas.com/wiki/RTC/Graphics -> @see How to add new images
http://dmwiki.atomas.com/wiki/RTC/Wallsets -> @see Creating your own wallsets from pre-existing bitmaps.

The wiki is a GREAT tool, thanks to the hard work of the individuals that add to it!
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

ok thank you you two but I have déja read wiki pictures of monster bottom I connait déja to connaisser you not of other address to see from other picture of monster or other one???

by linflas (j'en ai marre de te faire tout le boulot, tout est hyper simple dans RTC alors sers toi de ta tête !)
ta pas besoin de t'énerver comme ça je suis au courant qu'il y a des aides des dictatitiels j'avais juste penser que ca irait plus vite en demandant au forum
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

linflas wrote:3. read forums, learn english, use your brain
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

So you would clone a monster, such as a Deth Knight, with a new name and of course then modify it's images with those you have Imported into the RTC file.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Please refrain from insults or commenting on the insults, or I will lock the topic.

@RAF68: Can you say exactly which part is giving you trouble? It sounds like you have imported one view of the monster, yet see the other views still?
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

beowuuf wrote:Please refrain from insults or commenting on the insults, or I will lock the topic.

Sorry. I didn't want to offend or insult anyone. Inserting the first D'oh picture was inappropriate. My apology. Please, BW, instead of locking this topic, ban me! And now I'll shut up, I promise. Just don't lock it! Please!
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

If you so choose, you can edit your post to remove the pic -- at leaat, I think normal members have the ability to edit? With admin superpowers, I often forget what the plebs are entitled to. ;-)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

They are entitled to things? When did this happen? Who will work on my splended tomb and be buried alive with me now? :(
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

thank you has all you I succeeded has regulate my problem
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Good to hear!
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

Excellent!
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

RAF68 wrote:ta pas besoin de t'énerver comme ça je suis au courant qu'il y a des aides des dictatitiels j'avais juste penser que ca irait plus vite en demandant au forum
Certes, j'espère que tu as assez d'infos maintenant pour te débrouiller de ton mieux...

Cependant je vais t'exposer clairement mon point de vue et en français pour que tu comprennes bien :
1. Demander de l'aide sur le forum ou en PM est une attitude compréhensible au départ mais lorsque je lis "ça irait plus vite", tu avoues clairement que tu ne cherches pas par toi-même. C'est une attitude "d'assisté" que je n'apprécie absolument pas.
2. Tu ne sais pas parler anglais, c'est un gros défaut pour discuter sur Internet. Heureusement, il existe d'excellents traducteurs automatiques mais ils ne fonctionneront pas ou très mal si le français est approximatif et sans ponctuation. Tu ne sais ou ne veux pas écrire dans un français correct, je le vois dans tes PM. Soit tu fais partie de cette génération "SMS" qui pourrit les forums avec leur français phonétique illisible, soit tu as des difficultés en français aussi et tu ne fais pas l'effort de te relire et te corriger. Comment veux-tu que le traducteur marche et que l'on te comprenne ?
3. Dans tes innombrables PM que je reçois, peux-tu mettre un autre sujet que "SALUT LINFLAS" ? Ca me ferait des vacances, merci...
"The only way out is another way in." Try Sukumvit's Labyrinth II
T0Mi
Expert

Post by T0Mi »

heh...

this is why this place is... unique.

cheers!