I'm Still Alive :D

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ian Clark
Um Master

I'm Still Alive :D

Post by Ian Clark »

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to say that I'm still alive but very busy at the moment. It's like the first time in 3 months I've visited the forums. Hope everyone is ok (and I'll get round to finishing my RTC dungeon one day...). :lol:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: I'm Still Alive :D

Post by beowuuf »

Hey! Good to see you still drop by! And yes, one day we'll all get around to finishing our dungeons :D It seems so stupid considering how much effort we went through with Dmute to do complex stuff, to not instantly push dungeons out now we have such advanced dungeon creating tools and all the clones!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hello Ian! *waves in the general direction of Mr.Clark* Good to hear that you're still alive :)
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

I don't think I had the opportunity to really talk to you much the first time around. But welcome back nonetheless. :D
beowuuf wrote:It seems so stupid considering how much effort we went through with Dmute to do complex stuff, to not instantly push dungeons out now we have such advanced dungeon creating tools and all the clones!
Now the stuff we want to do is just more complex. Back then, we would have been knocked over to do things that can now be accomplished by a single action item in RTC, never mind the possibilities that DSB's Lua scripting or CSBwin's DSA language allow.