Free the dungeon

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
biffo666
Novice

Re: Free the dungeon

Post by biffo666 »

Thank you.
Here's a bed I did. I thought it would look out of place since I used Max, rather than painting it from scratch, but I touched it up in photoshop to make it look more cartoony and it woks better than I thought it would.
One has a one bit dithered alpha under it. the RTC engine doesn't support 256 level alpha does it?
Also I posted a question about destructable walls if anyone has the expertise to answer.
... Bringing joy to the world,
one pixel at a time....
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

biffo666 wrote:One has a one bit dithered alpha under it. the RTC engine doesn't support 256 level alpha does it?
Yes it does :-) You don't even need to use power pink anymore either, you can also save images (with hard edges) with a 1 bit transparent background.
Just remove your backgrounds in Photoshop and save as PNG -- you can then use these images directly in RTC. Be aware of this bug though: http://dungeon-master.com/forum/viewtop ... =4&t=28339
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

that is a great idea linflas. if you've done 3 years work for your monsters, it would only be fair that you keep that work hidden from everyone but those who want to work on the project. time has just begun to be available. hope to meet you in chat linflas. hahaha, you have cast a spell on me before, and am very greatful. my turn to return as an apprentice for thoughtful sharing of your time. if it were not for your encouragement, i would have given up.
keep your gor coin handy