DM Chronicles (RELEASE)

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
the master
On Master

Re: DM Chronicles (RELEASE)

Post by the master »

How many people have actually played and finished this dungeon. I think Kes put one hell of a lot of work into it and its just a pity that there have been no comments or feedback. I would like to see another dungeon by Kes but I think the lack of encouragement by players may have put her off. I hope not though as I thought the dungeon was first class and we need more dungeon makers like her.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I just wish I had the time -- my only spare time goes on my own projects now, I just don't have time to play custom games anymore.
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

You're definitely right, Master. DM Chronicles is a great dungeon and it's a pitty that so few people have either played it or mentioned playing it here. I haven't seen Kesa for a while on the forums and I fear she got distracted by the lack of feedback. :( I wish she came back.

Personally, I started playing the final version, but then didn't have time and abandonded it "for a while" / "till I have more time" / "for holidays" (I vaguely remember that it was in a complicated underground area with a lot of small rooms interconnected with teleporters - I think many spiders were involved... but I might be wrong). I also have to admit that I have a complete chaos in my RTC Modules directory with various versions / save files for this game, so I fear that I'll have to erase everything and start from a scratch.

Anyway, holidays are starting here next week so I hope to get to DM Chronicles again. :)
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

As Gambit said, I fear it's a rare lull at the same time a dungeon is released that gives me the time to play one, and usually even then after a few days I don't ge tthe chance to come back to things :(

The old guard of any forum, as real life usually distracts them, always rely on fresh blood both producing and playing dungeons I'm afraid! :)
oh_brother
Son of Heaven

Post by oh_brother »

@ the master: if you have free time at some stage you should write a review. When I was looking for a custom dungeon to play I checked the review section of the encyclopaedia before deciding.

Again like most people here my problem is time. I have an ever-expanding backlog of games that I want to play, and no time to do it.
glecko
Craftsman

Post by glecko »

OK stop whining about how few players play the game. The only way to even know about the game is to be one of the many many tens of people on the sight. If you cannot recruit, it is going to be this way forever. What is a shame is that so few people find this site in the first place! I can't wait to start the dungeon! I'm Going In! See Ya! I hope! If I'm not back in a month then send me a sandwich!
glecko
Craftsman

Post by glecko »

I am enjoying the dungeon. food is a little too plentiful, especially screamer slices, which cause me to break wind quite frequently. Thankfully , a loaf of bread remedies that embarrassing reality.
glecko
Craftsman

Post by glecko »

Exsqueeze me.