DMJava Solito V2.2 Black screen

This is a forum for the DM clone DM Java created by Alandale. Note it also has it's own set of forums at ezboard (link stickied)

Moderator: alandale

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chuckmieser
Neophyte

DMJava Solito V2.2 Black screen

Post by Chuckmieser »

I am trying to get dmjava v 2.2 to work, i get the blue screen and a black square in the middle where the game should be.
i am using windows 7. i can get the alandale version to work. any ideas?
thanks
Chuckmieser
Neophyte

Re: DMJava Solito V2.2 Black screen

Post by Chuckmieser »

Ok i figured it out!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi there and welcome. :) I'm glad you got the problem fixed, please could you share it here so that anyone else with the same problem can also fix it? Many thanks.
AvengerJ
Neophyte

Post by AvengerJ »

Chuckmieser wrote:I am trying to get dmjava v 2.2 to work, i get the blue screen and a black square in the middle where the game should be.
i am using windows 7. i can get the alandale version to work. any ideas?
thanks
I have the same problem, it's a shame you didn't post the solution. The regular DM Java runs perfectly, but the Solito version gives me a Blue Screen inside a Java Box. I can click inside it and it becomes black, but thats it.

Thus, the program is completely unusable to me. I've tried different versions of Java and such, no luck.
Captainx01
Neophyte

Post by Captainx01 »

Dear Everyone,

I have been attempting to contact Solito over the past 3 months using his email: solito@free.fr

Unfortunately, he does not respond. I wanted to report some issues regarding DM JAVA and to ask a few questions regarding the DM Java event system.

1. Does anyone on this forum have any other way to contact Solito? Perhaps a different email address? phone number? Skype? ICQ? Anything?
2. Has anyone been in contact with Solito in the last 1-2 years?

Thank you,

CaptainX01
Play DungeonGuild, the Retro Sci Fi Dungeon Adventure Game! Visit DungeonTreasure.com (*Bows to Alandale and Solito!*)