beowuuf
Archmastiff

[Custom Dungeon] [Chiefydungeon]

Post by beowuuf »

An RTC dungeon by Chiefy

Chiefy Dungeon - Aim of the game
1. Find the missing champion Elija

2. Collect all nine coded scrolls

3. Having checked out chiefy's effort, put a dungeon together YOURSELF!

There is another programme attached to it, for when you find the coded scrolls
Download dungeon and progamme from http://www.dmjump.net/chiefydungeon_ed.zip

Quick note - I'm trying my download link and it keeps saying its corrupt...hopefully I'll correct this by the time anyone else downloads it!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
James

Re: Chiefydungeon for RTC

Post by James »

This dungeon seems a bit hard.
Spent half an hour trying to kill a knight....must
have done him 10,000+ damage and he didn't die.

Then ran into a room with I think 3 dragons, various materializers and
other monsters.
Young player

Re: Chiefydungeon for RTC

Post by Young player »

Hey Chief!

First, let me say how glad I am someone put out another RTC dungeon. I can see you put a lot of effort into this one. This dungeon is going to give me lots of good study breaks at university.
Couple questions:

1. Am I allowed to use the "make new adventure" option and use experienced characters I've built up from playing other dungeons? I noticed you give us a starting character - do we need him?
And if the point of the game is to rescue Elijah, won't he be trapped somewhere in a mirror deep in the dungeon? how can I release him if I have four characters in my party?

2. I've noticed there is a LOT of text writing on the walls in the dungeon. I'm sure it has some meaning - I'm nowhere near to guessing what it all means yet. However, some of the text looks a bit distorted; where there should be a symbol of somekind, there appears a square. I have feeling you intended these symbols to be something else that the RTC text doesn't support. I just hope that seeing these symbols is essential for achieving the goal.

That's all for now. I'll probably be asking for help later. I'm already lost in the dungeon. That's a feeling I'm not really used to. Usually I'm able to retrace my steps back, but you've made that kind of impossible. Very effective non-linearity. I feel like I'm on the run in this dungeon.

Thanks again