Help with textmute

Use this forum to discuss dungeon editors and other tools, like DMute (by George Gilbert, also working for RTC dungeons), DM Builder (by Sphenx), and ADGE by `rain. Includes DM editing tips and tricks.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Help with textmute

Post by beowuuf »

Hmm, after i reinstalled windows textmute isn't working, because windows is complaining about COMDLG32.OCX not being available...can anyone upload this to the freedrive account or tell me what has messed up? cheers in advance

wouldntcha know it, i didn't get the system files from my old hd befroe giving it away : (
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Help with textmute

Post by Gambit37 »

That file should be part of Windows anyway, so not sure why you wouldn't have it installed... What version of Windows is it....?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Same one i had before, win98SE
Actually, it's a different install, but same version...ugh, if i have to reinstall i will not be happy!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I have win 98SE at home, so I'll dig out the file tonight and email it to you. Not sure if it'll work straight off the bat as it may need to be registered. Look out for it in your email...
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Cheers! : )

Return to “Editors and Tools (DMute, DM Builder, ADGE, etc.)”