Get ready for Nexus

Talk about the lesser known games "Theron's Quest" and "Dungeon Master Nexus".
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
dmologist
Journeyman

Get ready for Nexus

Post by dmologist »

I've been trying to find one of those cartirdges for the Saturn to play imports and was hoping to get a gs sometime. well this week one site is selling the Gameshark 5-in-1 it doubles as... err triples as being a Gameshark has the 1mb extra memory plus the 4mb extra memory that some select games require. what this means is using the GS 5-1 i can cheat and should be able to play ALL satunr games ever made. Yes even special games that require the 4mb mem card(vampire hunters? D&D? i think). No i havn't translated anything of nexus right now, asuming i do anytihng it would be atleast after i start playing Nexus. Asuming of course i have time since i'll be so busy playing :wink:
I got a cleaning kit for the SS and getting nights with the 3d controller(looks like Nexus can use it) and svideo cables it's going to be so cool.
if anyone wants the gs 5-1 it is on sale for $35 at <a href="http://www.litespeedcomputers.com/">www ... rs.com/</a> heh hosts sega extreme :wink:
dmologist
Journeyman

Today is the day of reconing - PLAYNG NEXUS ^_^

Post by dmologist »

yep thats right folks i got my action reply so you know what that means... IMPORTS specifically DM NEXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 3d controller to try it out as well :wink:
dmologist
Journeyman

gameplay...

Post by dmologist »

It's quite confusing game. ok it seems like the Z button is the "hand mode" aka stop moving and use hand to touch buttons, pick up items... C button seems to be a cancel button. A exacute. Start is pause. So far X is "auto attack". Y is magic, B is party...
to pick up an item walk REAL CLOSE to it, Press C(hand mode) move the hand cursor over the object and press A then movie it to your hands above and press A again. Remeber to press C to cancel hand mode and becareful of monsters as you can't run, and cast magic.

I found a secret area, i guess what you look for is "green shadow on the ground" you should also hear noise's of monsters close by.

I faught a plant monster I tihnk and killed 3 of my party. oh yea characters... ok to look at them press C move the cursor over the picture(i.e. no need to move) hit A and it will bring up that window. there are 4 options(Lower right hand side) it should be easy to tell, go back, reserect, reincarnate and "more info"(like FNPW lvl's). there is also a gauge what i tinhk is similar what DMute use's i just tihnk it doesn't shwo "progress" in current lvl. detail is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY VERY VERY much worth it! not sure how to save just yet. damn right now i need cheat codes... it's alittle to hard to play with the controller and not mouse&keyboard.

Return to “Theron's Quest (TQ) & Dungeon Master Nexus (DMN)”