Eternal Life!!

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ferchos
Neophyte

Eternal Life!!

Post by Ferchos »

Hello guys...
any of you wish to live forever?
Or cure a disease?

ive found this nifty site with answers to those questions, and more..you MUST check it out!

just copy/paste the address below

<a href="http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clic ... Ferchos</a>

youll thank me later, believe me..i thought it was a scam but its not..its not, its not, its not.
Francis
Novice

"Eternal Life"

Post by Francis »

Yes, go read it, anyone - unless you're extremely suggestible, you have nothing to lose and some interesting insight to gain. The site does not ask for money.

But seriously, the author doesn't recognzie the implications of a lot of what he's saying. His rings might do some neat stuff - he seems to be sincere - but he obviously either doesn't know (causing bias) or pretends not to know (due to bias) the history of the books he talks about, and if he really knew anything truly important about genetic engineering, then he'd be at least trying to address the issues surrounding it.

Mistaking subjectivity for objectivity is potentially very dangerous; take with many grains of salt.