Is there a page one could upload portraits of the Champions?

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

Is there a page one could upload portraits of the Champions?

Post by Guest »

I think the subject says it all. I've been making portrait after portrait, and I was just wondering I could get some ideas from what other people had created, but I don't seem able to find anywhere I can do this at? Would it be possible for someone to make one either here on on the DMweb.free sight? I only have about 4 or 5 completly original pics but I have a whole lot of pics of heros from other series like Sturm Brightblade (Leif upgrade) Kitiara Ut Mataar (Azizi upgrade) Zeddicus Zu'll Zorandor (Elijah upgrade) etc... If someone would like them I suppose I could e-mail them too.
sucinum
Pal Master

Re: Is there a page one could upload portraits of the Champi

Post by sucinum »

www.dungeonmaster.de
there are pics of all portraits, items and monsters...

Post by Guest »

that's actually kind of a neat site but I was talking about (and I suppose I should more clearly stated this) were CUSTOM portraits of champions sorry for the confusion. <i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub17.ezboard.com/uricolen.showP ... ge=EN>Rico Len</A> at: 2/21/02 12:00:55 am
</i>
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

For DM, no - problem is since DM uses very small 16 colour bitmaps, no one has done them before.
There were some portraits done for DM Java a while back, if you go to http://www.geocities.com/fmunoz_/dm/dm.html.
Amber is right though (on the DMute thread), you might think about giving one of the the two clones (Return To Chaos or DM Java) a go instead.

About the sharing DM art (like portraits) Drake's site might have this once it is updated...you may as well go to my site (http://www.dmjump.net) and check out the links, and see what I am talking about : ) You can mail them to me at beowuuf@yahoo.com if you want a temporary place to show them off.

Just out of interest, I recognise the Dragonlance characters, who's the third protrait?
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!

Post by Guest »

Zedd and Cara and Berdine (two Mord Sith) are from Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth Series. I've also turned Wu Tse into Nyneave Al'Meara from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.