DM Mute problrms :|

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Zach

DM Mute problrms :|

Post by +Zach »

Im trying to edit the CSB dungeon, and I can't figure out which file to load into DMmute. I tried loading the file CSBsave and AUTO0192 but it said something like 'not a valid save file'.
If anyone could help me that would be great.
also, if anyone has any edited CSB dungeons could ya please send them to me. Zach
my e-mail is shock_wave15@hotmail.com
Toni Y
Adept

Post by Toni Y »

*sigh*
This is so common problem for people. You need to extract the save file FROM the emulator's disk image.
As you seem to be using Atari emulator, I don't know how to do it.
For Amiga emulator there are couple ways:
1. Use ADFOpus (IIRC) to extract it. I have never used it so I don't know the procedure.
2. Use UAE and make a amiga HD as a folder on your own HD. Then copy the save file from the disk to the HD using the emulator.
To play it, you need to copy the file back to the save disk.
+Zach

Post by +Zach »

Thanks Toni. I am using Atari emulator but where do I get the ADFOpus (IIRC) program? thanks alot man.
Toni Y
Adept

Post by Toni Y »

I'm sorry, but as I said I haven't used ADFOpus, so I don't know where to get it. Try searching the web or wait for someone else to answer.

As for IIRC, it is an acronym: "If I Recall/Remember Correctly". Meaning I wasn't 100% sure about the program name, not that IIRC is part of the program name :-)