Can't run CSB HELP!

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Isamu

Can't run CSB HELP!

Post by +Isamu »

I downloaded it from this site but when I try to insert the file into WinAUE's dfo or df1 floppy drive, it crashes WinUAE, even before I try and run the game! I mean once I select the csb file WinUAE doesn't even put it in either of the floppy drives. It just crashes. I've got the game in the main WinUAE folder. Is there a specific folder/directory that I need to put it? Or could the CSB rom on this site be bad? If so, where can I download another copy of it? Strangely enough, DM and the csb save game file were downloaded from here and they both run fine. Why doesn't CSB?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I posted a full reply to this in Ian's DMUTE board, so check that out for a solution. It's probably because you don't have a copy of GZIP, which is required to uncompress the CSBGAME.ADZ file (ADZ files are compressed ADF files)