Something Special

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Something Special

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, not to spoil anything but I figured.. if anyone cared to see what was happening to the DM Animation (mini movie) thingamy I was working on..

Well, I haven't touched it in a while but I think I will be doing some more work on it soon. I'm providing the Lyca reel for it.. What's a lyca reel? It's a moving storyboard.. it has some rough sketches some stills and some actual animation in it.. it gives the basic idea of what is planned in the completed peice.

You can thank Tom for inspiring me once again to play with it since he has given me the music I had requested for it a while back!

anyway.. here it is in a BINK EXE file..

http://chaos.zpc.cz/files/lycacsb.exe
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

it's 320x200 res
and it's about 7megs (6.94 I think).. 56k'ers beware!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

did I mention?

Post by cowsmanaut »

comments and critiques are welcome??
beowuuf
Archmastiff

I was leave a repectful pause : )

Post by beowuuf »

It's funny to see the done drawings mesh with the conceptual drawings..but's it a good stroyboard. I like the dungeon forming around chaos near the end, and the properly animated bits (such as the fluttering flag of chaos) are cool. Defintiely give a moody, cinematic like start to CSB! I dunno why, I appreciate the cloud diving start this time around more...

And the modem issue isn't too bad..it's a 20 - 25 min download on a 56k. Though I think it said somehting about not suppoting downloads, which might be annoying